Sunday 6 January 2013

My first blog - a bit about me. London, Sunday 6th January, 2013


Hello/woof,

I thought you might want to know a bit about me before I start blogging on a regular basis....


I am a Long Coat Chihuahua, tan coloured (not ginger, as one of my owners likes to say!) & I turn 4yrs old on the 1st of April.  Although I think I look pretty young for my age....    

                                      


I live in London, not far from Tower Bridge, in a large duplex Penthouse flat by the River Thames. 

I love eating, sleeping, being in the sunshine (unfortunately we don't get much of that in England), going on walks, playing with my toys, looking out of the window & watching TV (especially barking at the cats & dogs). Oh & I do enjoy a good groom now & again.
                                                                                                                      

My owners love to hang-out at STYLISH (often luxurious) places but want to take me with them WHEREVER they go...hence the reason for the creation of my blog.  I want to share with you the stylish dog friendly places (hotels, restaurants, cafes & bars) that we find. I do hope you find it useful! 

woof woof. Poppy the chihuahua x


Ps. I started a Twitter account last yr & you can follow me @Poppy_thedog


No comments:

Post a Comment