Tuesday 11 March 2014

Hare and the vets

After a visit to the vets (I managed to catch my claw, don't ask how, but it hurt), we went into Blackheath for an early lunch at The Hare and Billet pub. 

Feeling scared in the vets waiting room.


As soon as we walked in I spotted the dogs. Loads of them. Was great. I barked at quite a few, which annoyed my owners. I'm only small, I need to bark so the big dogs can see me. 


Look at this big dog I spotted (hard to miss really). 


We had a great table by the window. I sat in my bag and had a good view of the rest of the pub. 

Sat in my bag, surveying the action. 


Colourful picture display on wall by our table (old beer ads).



My owners liked the chic country pub feel to the Hare and Billet. I liked the other dogs, the seat by the window (even more to look at) and the yummy smelling food. 

Vegetarian Tagine. (Smelt quite nice, but the roast dinner my other owner ate smelt a lot nicer). 


See the roast dinner in the background... 




Time of visit: Sunday lunch in March 2014. 

Hare & Billet
Blackheath 
London
SE3 

No comments:

Post a Comment