Friday 28 March 2014

Soho house crowd in the countryside.


My owners decided to go away to Babington House, in Somerset. This place is a pretty swanky. It's a cool boutique hotel, part of SoHo House Group. Plenty of pampered pooches hang out here, so perfect for me. 


Having a walk in the beautiful grounds

Running round the hotel's gardens

Sniffing around the hotel grounds 


Me in our room. The hotel provided a big dog bed but I preferred my own. I only like spongy fabric beds with lots of padding, so I always take my own bed away on vacation.  I do need to ensure I get my beauty sleep. 

Nice restaurants (I wasn't allowed there, boooooo)

View from the breakfast table (for my owners, not me unfortunately) 


I was allowed in a few public rooms, one of them being the games room. I enjoyed watching my owners (try to) play pool. I wanted to get the balls. 



I look tiny here. 


Nice touches in the guest rooms - fresh flowers and retro style radio 

Stylish Country-Chic guest rooms 



Time of stay: Sunday night in March, 2014. 

Babington House 

No comments:

Post a Comment