Sunday 10 February 2013

Browsing the web.... luxury eco hotel by the sea


After a full day out yesterday (see my blog post) & as its not stopped raining all day, I am not moving from my big cosy bed...


I was just dreaming about the summer & the seaside... I think its because I saw some beautiful photos the other day on our ipad of a luxury eco dog friendly (& adult only) hotel in Cornwall, England. 

In my dream I was laying on the hotel terrace, feeling the warm sun on my fur coat.  I was then running along the beautiful sandy beach at Mawgan Porth (dogs welcome all year round). 

I know my owners are thinking of staying at The Scarlet Hotel, as they've already enquired about the dog friendly rooms - only 4 of them. The 2 categories of dog-friendly rooms are; 'Just Right' (sea view) & 'Unique' (with a private garden).  I like the look of the sea view rooms, as I love looking out of windows & watching the world go by. What a contrast the view would be to London.  I do hope we stay there in the summer & I can make friends with Jasper - their resident pooch.




No comments:

Post a Comment